Re: [Debconf-video] video index site

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 10:15 AM, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz <tiago@acaia.ca> wrote:
On 08/20/2014 11:12 AM, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mittwoch, 20. August 2014, Carl Karsten wrote:
>> If anyone thinks  video.debian.net can be used, that wold be great.
>
> frankly I dont think it can, at least not easily, or to say it differently:
> don't break existing, published, working URLs.

But direct links to videos go to meetings-archive.debian.ne/XXXXX right?
So where it could break if it's only an index address?

I think you are right, (I checked a few things with curl --head) but I would rather not spend any time today talking about it.

video.debconf14.debconf.org  does not need any discussion, If an other URL comes up in a week oh well, no big deal.

btw, I am now ready to send presenters an email directing them to the page for their talk, and I would like a debian or debconf URL today for that.   likely some will have some comments and want something fixed, and doing it sooner is better than later.  But if it never happens that's fine too, so no one needs to do anything they feel isn;t good.

--
tiago