Re: [Debconf-video] 5th of august, 18 UTC, videoteam irc kickoff meeting [summary]

Frank Lin PIAT dijo [Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 10:49:34AM +0200]:
> Tassia suggested that we buy vga/hdmi adaptors, if found in a reasonable price.

I have two small, not-great-quality such adaptors, which I can take
with me. They are very similar to this one:

   http://www.amazon.com/Sienoc-Female-Video-adapter-Color/dp/B00F8WFEZQ/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1407391132&sr=8-12&keywords=vga+hdmi+adapter

In fact, I also have two I bought by mistake - But they are
VGA↔MiniHDMI (Type C AFAICT). If they are deemed useful, I can also
take them with me.

Note that I will arrive on the 23 after the first day of talks, and
return early on the 31, before the last day of talks.