Re: [Debconf-video] Call for help: mini-Debconf barcelona

Thank you guys!

Sorina, Intrigeri, Henning and Francesca, I'm adding you to the list
of video-volunteers [1].

Please add your dates of arrival and departure, so that we we know if
we can count on you for the set up and/or tear down. Also, it would be
good to know if your attendance is confirmed or not (for example, if
you are still waiting for a sponsorship response). In case you need
sponsorship from the video team, please contact me directly.

Henning, we have all the hardware, we're just figuring out how thing
will be taken to BCN. You can check for details at [1]. There will be
just one room with video coverage, just for two days, so things will
be not that complicated, if we compare with debconfs. The schedule
will be published as soon as it is ready ;-)

Anyone who arrives later in the conversation and wants to join the
team, please add yourself to the wiki with the proper travel info.
We'll probably have a videoteam meeting before the conference, just to
put everyone on the right track.

Cheers,

Tassia.