Re: [Debconf-video] GIT repository moved (package.git => debconf-video.git)

On Mon, 2013-08-12 at 15:16 +0200, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:

> > > Don't care as long we don't have an empty repository hanging around.
>
> The git repository package.git HAS MOVED to debconf-video.git (full URL
> below).
>
> Could one of Holger, Eric, Ben or Gerfried  update information on
> Alioth.

Alioth automatically shows a repository of the project's 'VCS type' with
the same name as the project.

I'm adding a news item which links to the gitweb list of repositories
<http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=debconf-video>,
from where people can find all the git URLs.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Experience is what causes a person to make new mistakes instead of old ones.