Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf12-localteam] renting audio equipment in Managua...

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:53 AM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
Hola,

Buenos días don Holger! ;)

Most of the cables, mixers and microphones can be provided by the venue for free. I have a meeting with UCA tomorrow, do you have a list with specifications and quantities so I can ask them?

to lower the costs and to ease organisation of getting our audio+video gear to
Managua we are thinking about renting some audio equipment in Managua instead,
if possible.

We would need:

- XLR audio cables (as they are heavy, so shipping them is really expensive.
It might even be cheaper to buy such cables in .ni instead of shipping.)

- 2 audio mixers (maybe UCA has them in the auditoriums already?)

- wireless and wired microphones. (those are easiest to bring along from
Europe, so if we cannot rent them easily in Managua it's definitly an option
to bring them along.)

So, dear dc12 localteam, do you have someone who has some stage audio
experience and who can help us here?