Re: [Debconf-video] videoteam sprint, this weekend

Hi,

I might come to help (I mean, if I'm in Paris for the WE). I'll let
you know tomorrow evening.

If I do attend I can provide accomodation (single bed bedrom, in the
subburbs nearby). Get in touch with me if your are interested.

On Tue 01/11/11 23:42, "Holger Levsen" holger@layer-acht.org wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we're having a videoteam sprint this weekend in the IRILL offices in Paris
> and we should start planning a bit.
>
> I'll arrive in Paris on Friday morning at/before 9AM at CDG and will then
> head to the IRILL office, expecting to at least meet Stefano and
> Sylvestre there ;)
> Things to work on, out of my head and probably very incomplete:
>
> - gear inventory
> - put labels outside of the boxes
> - rename hosts to sensible names
> - prepare configuration to be used at irill, fosdem, dc12
>
> What are you interesting in working on?

The four stuff above.

> Also please add yourself to the sprints wiki page if you plan to
> attend!

... will do if I confirm tomorrow.

Regards,

Franklin