Re: [Debconf-video] videoteam sprint, this weekend

On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 11:42:50PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we're having a videoteam sprint this weekend in the IRILL offices in Paris and
> we should start planning a bit.
>
> I'll arrive in Paris on Friday morning at/before 9AM at CDG and will then head
> to the IRILL office, expecting to at least meet Stefano and Sylvestre there ;)
>
> Things to work on, out of my head and probably very incomplete:
>
> - gear inventory
> - put labels outside of the boxes

It might also make sense to check and/or replace labels inside the
boxes. Back in Banja Luka, my firewire cables were put with the other,
debconf-video owned, cables, because "they all have labels of individual
people, so they're all owned by debconf-video".

I would like it to be so that if it's owned by the debconf video team,
it doesn't say "ben" or "holger" or so, but actually debconf-video (or
irill, or whatever).

the following formula:

pi zz a