[Debconf-video] videoteam sprint, this weekend

Hi,

we're having a videoteam sprint this weekend in the IRILL offices in Paris and
we should start planning a bit.

I'll arrive in Paris on Friday morning at/before 9AM at CDG and will then head
to the IRILL office, expecting to at least meet Stefano and Sylvestre there ;)

Things to work on, out of my head and probably very incomplete:

- gear inventory
- put labels outside of the boxes
- rename hosts to sensible names
- prepare configuration to be used at irill, fosdem, dc12
- finish migration of the debconf-video package from svn to git
- hack on dvswitch
- hack on dvsmon, probably include it in debconf-video package
- discuss uploading d-v package to sid

What are you interesting in working on?

Also please add yourself to the sprints wiki page if you plan to attend!

cheers,
	Holger (offline as of writing this)