Re: [Debconf-video] Delivering DebConf videos

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 7. September 2011, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> > 3) a debian/debconf server for providing the service

could be apu or new VM...

> > 4) a ${whatever}.debian.net

easy. I'd like to keep video.debian.net to keep old urls working and to
support wget -m :)

miro.d.n is too cryptic, imho, but maybe tube.debian.net? ;-)

> What is the current status of this?  I have held off the proper
> announcement of DebConf 11 videos because Apache directory listings are
> a terrible interface to videos and I hoped we could announce the new
> site.  If that's not going to happen soon, what should we do?  Can we
> still get the new videos indexed on <http://debian.mirocommunity.org/>?

as the videos havent been announced, I feel high motivation to work on nice
trailers, as I have the code cccamp used and that looks quite straightforward.
But I would need help to update pentas status to reencode the videos again,
and to prepend those trailers to the .dv files...