[Debconf-video] copyright/license trailer

Hi,

I've asked that a couple of times in the past, on IRC, so this time
holger redirected me to mail :)

I very much appreciate the hard work you all put into making these
professional and high quality videos of our conferences.  It's a great
thing to have, thanks a lot.

What I am missing in the videos however is a short trailer (or intro)
that mentions copyright and license information about the work in
question.  If it also adds more meta information like location, event,
speakers, etc that's even better, but the license thing is the one I'm
after in this mail.

Thanks for considering,
weasel