[Debconf-video] Some numbers for for a DebConf finished announcement?

Hi!

We are about to start our work on the "DebConf finished" announcement.
For that it would be really helpfull, if you could provide us with some
(hopefully impressive) numbers.  Like size of the video recordings you
took in GB/TB/PB/EB and minutes, and maybe even the number of viewers of
the stream would be great.

I understand, that you are still working, and the numbers are therefore
changing constantly, but even an estimation would be helpful to us.

Best regards,
  Alexander