[Debconf-video] ¿Which software is you using for stream the talks?

Hello to everybody

My name is Edgar, i live in Oaxaca Mexico, i'm user of Debian since 3.1 Sarge and is the first time i
follow a Debian Conference based on live streaming, and this cause me curiosity...

I have seen another events on streaming, commonly based on UStream or LiveStream, but i saw that
you don't use that services...

now my question(s) is(are)...

( i asked the question in the IRC room, and somebody suggest me to ask in the debconf-video mailing list )

¿which software is used for stream the DebConf11?
if is freely/libremente available, i want to test it local and may be use it for educational purposes in the web.

¿What kind of requirements are needed? [machine, server, client, kind of cameras, storage, connection speed...]

**Sorry if my english is wrong, i'm not very skilled on writting....

Thaks for your time
Have a nice day.