Re: [Debconf-video] simple version video loop DC11 stream

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 15:59 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Valessio,
>
> On Montag, 18. Juli 2011, Valessio S Brito wrote:
> > Hi, I fix logo mtel.
> > new version:  wget http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/dc11/dc11simple.ogv
> >
> > and create this:
> > http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/dc11/dc11show.ogv
>
> cool, both look much better now!
>
> I'll cc: the video list so others can comment too.

'dc11show.ogv' is very nice, but:
- The audio is clipping in a few places
- There seems to be some mismatch between the way the photos and the
globe animations are scaled: at the beginning of a fade to the globe and
at the end of a fade to the photo, the photo changes height
- It's missing DebConf 0 (2000, same place as DebConf 1)
- Please check licencing of the music.  The web site just has the
generic 'CC Some Rights Reserved' logo.  We cannot use anything that is
ND (specifically forbids combining with video) or NC (would be a problem
for further distribution).

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Absolutum obsoletum. (If it works, it's out of date.) - Stafford Beer