Re: [Debconf-video] Announcing debian/watch, the Debian Miro Community

Hi Anne,

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:57:09 -0500, Anne Jonas wrote
> Hi Fernando and Debian/watch folks,
>
> We're hoping to get paid accounts set up in the next week - the
> custom domain feature will be available in the $15/month bracket.
> Your site admin will get notified as soon as this is in place.
>
> Feel free to email me with any other questions, and thanks for using
> Miro Community!

Do you have any news about the new pricing structure? What does it exactly
change? What are the restrictions/limits for free accounts? I'd like to have
more details in order to discuss here if we want to keep debian/watch running
in MC. I'm particularly interested in 'officially' announcing it in Debian
Planet, Debian News etc.

Best regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz