Re: [Debconf-video] (auto)importing videos to debianart wordpress

Hi, :)

penta.debconf.org is only videos on debconf, oky?

proposal "videos.debian" is meet any and all video related to debian.. in any language.

because it will be a channel for collaborative subtitling[1] the videos and internationalize.

In the future the signing of a source "RSS" where videos are published on debian. add your Media Center "miro or others"...to monitor meetings and presentations about Debian.

[1] http://universalsubtitles.org/

.ValessioBrito

2010/9/1 Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
Hi Tiago,

On Montag, 30. August 2010, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> I've been working with Valessio in a fancy HTML5 environment to DC and
> other Debian-related videos. After trying some video gallery tools I
> considered Valessio's idea of using wordpress specific plugins.

Another approach would be to work on the existing penta export script, which
produces this output:

http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/591.en.html

Can't you just add some "html5-magic" to this and we don't need a second
infrastrcuture?