Re: [Debconf-video] Video on State of the Map

Recording is no problem, streaming just wasn't really prioritized. But
since the software side of streaming is ok we just need help
interfacing with the equipment at the conference center. I've just
don't have any idea about what the control room -> computer options
can be. Any info helps really.