[Debconf-video] Sponsored hardware from Solarflare

I have obtained verbal permission to borrow spare equipment from work
for use at DebConf.  This is subject to final approval by the office
administrators and may require some documentation of insurance coverage.

The equipment likely to be available includes 1U servers with 2 Xeon P4
processors and (I think) 2 GB RAM, and various managed gigabit Ethernet
switches with up to 48 ports.  These are all rack-mountable.  There may
also be some PCI and PCI Express firewire cards and cables available.

If any of this would be of use at DebCamp and DebConf, or you have
other specific hardware requests, please let me know.  I am intending
to arrive on the 17th July so it would not be available until then.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
When in doubt, use brute force. - Ken Thompson