Re: [Debconf-video] dc9 video-team technical requirements

On Sun, 2009-04-19 at 17:52 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Tássia, hi *,
>
> On Mittwoch, 15. April 2009, Tássia Camões wrote:
> > I don't know what happened, but I was online and this meeting didn't occur
> > :(
>
> Yeah :( I totally forgot (but wasnt the only one), I guess we should schedule
> _and_do_ another one...
>
> > Is there any other meeting scheduled to discuss these issues?
>
> Not, but it would be good to get to know a room plan from the next general
> meeting, which is scheduled for April 27th.
>
> > I have a cannon ZR800 minidv camcorder and I think it would be usefull for
> > the video team.
>
> Cool! Does it have line-in?

Following the successful coverage of PyCon, I believe we can stop using
tapes in camera 1 as a backup, and should instead use a local file sink
on the mixer and dvsource-alsa as the audio source.  Then there is no
need to find a camera with line-in.  (If the mixer is a laptop it will
probably be necessary to add a USB sound card to get line-in, but this
is a lot easier.)

Ben.