Re: [Debconf-video] dc9 video-team technical requirements

Hi!

It has a mic input. Is that what you mean by line-in?
I've just added my stuff to the table.
cheers!

Tassia.

2009/4/19 Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
Hi Tássia, hi *,

On Mittwoch, 15. April 2009, Tássia Camões wrote:
> I don't know what happened, but I was online and this meeting didn't occur
> :(

Yeah :( I totally forgot (but wasnt the only one), I guess we should schedule
_and_do_ another one...

> Is there any other meeting scheduled to discuss these issues?

Not, but it would be good to get to know a room plan from the next general
meeting, which is scheduled for April 27th.

> I have a cannon ZR800 minidv camcorder and I think it would be usefull for
> the video team.

Cool! Does it have line-in?

Please add it to http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf9/videoteam/Hardware
which Patrick thankfully (!) has created.

regards,