Re: [Debconf-video] [Debconf-team] DC9 Budget Team Meeting Minutes

Hi,

thanks for working on this.

It seems you forgot the video-team in the budget so far (which is pretty
understandable IMO, as its quite minor costs and noone from the video team
was in the meeting), please add it, with three points:

- tapes, batteries, duct-tape & stuff (200-300 euros)
- AV stuff (=PA, speakers, renting cameras if needed) - it's totally unclear
atm how much budget we'll need for this, my guess is between 0 and 2000e.
(Depends what comes with the venue and how well we can borrow cameras. Please
mark this visible as unclear / to be defined.)
- shipping existing gear to caceres: 100e

Actually, I'd also like to put a fourth optional point on the budget: 150e for
two terrabyte discs. We already own two, but two more will allow us to better
do "live"-processing (as opposed to post-processing) and will make teardown
easier and less stressful. If there is no money for this fine, but if we have
it, that would be great. Or maybe we can just ask a hardware sponsor.

BCC:ed the video lists, so they can comment and correct me :-)

regards,