[Debconf-video] us pycon in march

Hello group,

I am Carl Karsten, in charge of AV for the US Python conference: http://us.pycon.org

I liked what was done at DebConf and would like that to happen at PyCon in March 24-29 2009. I have read over most of http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Category:DebConf8/Videoteam and if I could be in 12 places at once I could do it myself, not problem. Which is the point of my post: Who can come to Chicago in March 09?

We have a bit of a budget, but of course must spend the money wisely. I need to identify who can show up, what equipment is needed, and what the costs will be. Hotel rooms and meals will be provided. If we have to pay for your time, that is understandable. If you are willing to share a room with another from the Video team, that will free up some funds.

I have 12 local people, plus a linux user group I can get some help from. but I would prefer to have people who have actually done it before.

So if you are interested, let me know where you are coming from (to calculate travel costs) and how much you would need to be paid.

Carl K