Re: [Debconf-video] Video for the Italian DebConf 2007 (DCC-IT_07)

Hi Luca,

On Friday 30 November 2007 19:51, Luca Capello wrote:
> Please Cc: me, I'm not subscribed to the debconf-video list.  I Cc:ed
> the d-d-italian mailing list for information, but please continue the
> discussion on the debconf-video mailing list.

Ack, done.

> During this year's Italian DebConf [1] I recorded all the talks except
> mine [2].

Heh. You didnt find anyway to operate the camera for your talk?? :)

> Unfortunately, I couldn't follow Holger's guidelines [3],
> because I didn't know them at that time.

I'm glad you find them useful!! Even if it was too late for that event...

> To process the videos, I wanted to use only software present in main and
> not to spend extra time on them.  This means that I didn't want to use
> an external denoiser.  But because kino [4][5] doesn't have a denoise
> filter, I'm mostly working with kino excpet for the denoising part with
> cinelerra [6][7].

btw, I now have cinelerra packages for etch...

> Here how I'm processing the DV videos:

Sounds good. If you have any improvements to my scripts, I'd be glad to get
them :)

> As I already talked to Holger about hosting these videos on the
> "official" Debian meeting archive [11], here I am to ask how to proceed.

If you tell me where I can download them, I can put them in the
meetings-archive. (Alternativly you could also mail me DVDs...)

regards,