Re: [Debconf-video] Video of the Skolelinux Lern- und Arbeitswochenende

Hi Holger,

Am 28.11.2007 um 23:55 schrieb Holger Levsen:

Hi David,

On Tuesday 02 October 2007 22:30, David Christopher Weichert wrote:
Holger was so nice to point me to this list when I posted on
user@skolelinux.de about the Video of the Skolelinux Lern- und
Arbeitswochenende in Gütersloh last weekend.

and then I didnt have time to follow up on this for almost two months, sorry
for that!

I have a better quality version with roughly 300MB, but I don't have
access to a suitable server. Holger told me, space would be available
at http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/ and that
this list is the canonical (no pun intended) place to ask. So I do.

(IIRC, I'm currently offline, that video is now online there, as are many
other videos from non DebConf events.)

IMO, this is fine, as long as the content is from a Debian
conference/meeting/gathering/etc :)

I'd also say that this list can+should be used for coordinating how to
maintain this archive - does anyone disagree and think this list should be
DebConf-video only? Please speak up!

The video is licensed under http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by- sa/
3.0/ mainly because the music by try^d I used is licensed in the same
way. (See: http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/3661/). I am not sure
whether http://wiki.debian.org/
DFSGLicenses#head-67131dbee718a24e1d227819dd818784aceb9cc9 applies or
not, i.e. whether the license is DFSG compatible. Any thoughts?
Suggestions? I do not want to violate the musicians rights.

AFAIK share-alike 3.0 is free as in dfsg, but as said, I currently cannot
check online...

Please notify me, if it is possible to host the content at your
location.

I'd say, we are happy to host this and many more Debian Edu / Skolelinux videos on meetings-archive.debian.net, as long as the content is DFSG free
and Debian related. Objections?

None at all. Thank you for making the video available to the public. We plan to make another video of the last Lern- und Arbeitswochenende which took place 23rd to 25th of November. The footage needs further editing, but I'll keep in
touch.

Bests
David