[Debconf-video] dvswitch version 0.2, a proof of concept video switch for DV.

A project for developing a software switch for DV video:
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/dvswitch/

Version 0.2 is still only a proof of concept; it just
displays the video, along with scaled-down b/w thumbnails
of the incoming streams.

I gave it a spin, and found it really responsive: The
switch happens instantly.  I had only one real camera,
so the other stream came from a file (dvsource has a
command that streams from file).

If dvswitch could get ready for primetime well before
Debconf7, it would be awesome.  What I would like to
see is some real testing with multiple cameras over a
network.  Anybody here with many DV cameras?

Working code would also be appreciated ;-)
(it's a bit early for feature requests...)

--
 Herman Robak