[Debconf-video] Financial summary for Debconf5 DVDs

[Previously posted to debian-uk.]

As promised, I've donating the surplus from selling Debconf5 DVDs to the
Debian UK Society (care of Steve, for now).

Here's how the money worked out up to 1st April:

Orders for boxed DVDs              137.19+
Payment for box and source videos   10.02+
Expenditure                        180.70-
Remaining assets                    50.50+
                                   ------
Balance                             17.01+

I'm still taking orders and will probably do the same for this year's
conference; I'll treat the remaining assets as a cost for the next year.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain. - Lily Tomlin