Re: The missing debconf videos (fwd)

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 02:43:42PM +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:

> On Sunday 28 August 2005 01:28, Arto Teras wrote:
> > They asked me at CSC if the disks on the video raid server can already be
> > wiped and used for other purposes. Can I tell them to go ahead or do you
> > possibly still need some files from there?
>
> John, do we have everything we need ? Please answer Arto and send a copy to
> the list...
>
> Do we still have high-quality mp2s to produce good quality theoras ?
>
> Please tell me, if we need to download some more files.

Hi,

I don't remember having seen the answer to this question. So do you have the
high quality mp2s or do you still need some files?

(Actually we should now have two copies of the video files because the
videoraid is still not wiped - will be soon - and meanwhile Harri Salminen
copied them to our tape robot.)

AJT

--
Arto Teräs <ajt@iki.fi> --- See http://ajt.iki.fi for contact info