Re: "new" talks and preliminary pal dvds available

On Fri, 9 Sep 2005, Ben Hutchings wrote:

I've now checked the costs and put an order form online:
<http://www.decadentplace.org.uk/cgi-bin/debconf5-dvd-order.py>.  You
can order and pay by PayPal, and I will send out discs when they are
ready for release.  The prices are slightly higher with the inclusion of
PayPal fees.  I can also accept cheques and bank transfers from UK
banks, but I don't know about international payment options beyond
PayPal.  Thanks are due to Amaya for making a test order.

Well, sometimes a normal letter send by snail mail is apropriate for
this amount of money.  The risk that it is lost is sometimes low compared
to the extra fee which bank transfer costs.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de