Re: "new" talks and preliminary pal dvds available

Ben Hutchings writes...

> At that point I will be offering boxed copies of the DVDs by mail order.
> I believe I can do this for something like =C2=A31.50 within the UK, EUR 3
> Europe, and $4.50 to the rest of the world (all inclusive).  I'll need
> to check a few more things before confirming those prices though.

This is so cool!

Maybe you should consider charging slightly more and use the extra money
towards helping the video team next year? Or setup the ordering web page to
allow people to pay extra for that purpose or something.

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org