Re: "new" talks and preliminary pal dvds available

Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce preliminary pal dvds from debconf5.
> You can find images at http://dc5video.debian.net/dvd/
>
> Beware, the directory layout at http://dc5video.debian.net/ has changed: all
> directories have been moved to /mpeg/
>
> The pal dvd images were created with v0.9+0.10pre of Ben's script (available
> at http://womble.decadentplace.org.uk/software/#debconf5-dvd), the current
> version is v0.11 and does not deal with the new directory layout. Ben will
> provide a v0.12 tonite or tomorrow.

It's there now, along with a slightly later version of the box cover
that actually incorporates the logo (plus some other smaller changes).

<snip>
> Version 1.0 will be released once we know we cannot recover the missing three
> talks or once we have them.

At that point I will be offering boxed copies of the DVDs by mail order.
I believe I can do this for something like £1.50 within the UK, EUR 3 to
Europe, and $4.50 to the rest of the world (all inclusive).  I'll need
to check a few more things before confirming those prices though.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.