remaining todo-list for dc5 / irc-meeting

Hi,

Dann & Manuel, most important for you is #3 of this list :-) Andreas, you
might be interested to read #4 :) Sorry for the inconvinience.

- release the DVD betas - I'm currently uploading the PAL single-layer dvds,
the large file support problem has been fixed on dc5video.debian.net. I will
send mail to debconf5-event as soon as they're uploaded (this will be
tomorrow..)
- link the "new" talks on http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5Talks
- locate the two missing talks on tape (or as files): "Using Debian in
hardware with no OSS drivers" by Manuel Romero and "Debian-Kernel Team
Overview and Status" by Dann Frazier. Do you remember, who operated the
cameras in these talks ? According to the wiki, the no-OSS-drivers talk was
held in T2 and the kernel talk in T1.
-  Andreas Tilles debian-med talk needs to be cut and encoded to smaller size.
Who is willing to do this ? You'll need to download 8gb in three avi files
and give me a 100mb mpeg file :-) Mail me and I'll point you to the three
files...
- cleanup the hidden directories on dc5video.debian.net - mostly leftovers I
assume.
- get scripts from the videoraid-server (see appendix) and store them in a
good place. (I'm thinking about an alioth-project and a debian-package.)
- establish permanent hosting on meetings-archive.debian.net - I'm currently
sorting out the details.
- setup a redirect page on dc5video.debian.net
- create v1.0 pal+ntsc DVDs (with the three currently missing talks or a note
explaining that they're finally lost), inform debian-project@l.d.o and
debian-devel@

The IRC meeting will be held on monday, the 12th at 17 UTC on #debconf-video
on freenode. (Unless you object, of course.)

regards,

Appendix: files from the raid:
Arto, I dont know where+how I can access the video raid :( Could you please
mail me the following files from /home/holger and /home/tore:

29196302    4 -rw-r--r--   1 tore     tore          392 Jul 10
20:26 /home/tore/capture-talk-download
29196304    4 -rw-r--r--   1 tore     tore          482 Jul 11
01:52 /home/tore/group-encode
29196311    4 -rw-r--r--   1 tore     tore          317 Jul 10
20:23 /home/tore/capture-small-download
29966343    4 -rwxr-xr-x   1 holger   holger        130 Jul 12
10:52 /home/holger/compress_pal.sh
29966340    4 -rwxr-xr-x   1 holger   holger        130 Jul 12
10:36 /home/holger/compress_ntsc.sh

Also, please have a look in /usr/local/bin on the the videoraid, if it still
exists :( :)