summary of diffing and merging from johns server

Hi,

I've been moving more files around on http://dc5video.debian.net, and _all_
file(name)s in http://dc5video.debian.net/2005-07-16/ and /2005-07-17/ have
been changed (the old files are in .old/), and we've got a bunch of new
files, so we're with only three talks still missing.

Maybe they are still on tape somewhere ? Does somebody remember to tape them ?
All missing talks we given in the small auditorium (according to
http://wiki.debian.net/?DebConf5Talks, which still needs the new streams
linked, btw)...

At least Andreas talk is at ftp://temporary.test.nic.funet.fi/test/debconf...

new on 2005-07-16:
01-Altivec_Optimizations_on_Debian_Powerpc-Konstantinos_Margaritis.mpeg
07-Open_Source_in_South_Asia-Jaldhar_Vyas.mpeg
08-Structural_Evolution-Bdale_Garbee.mpeg
09-Ending_Flamewars_With_Polygen-Enrico_Zini.mpeg
12-Debian_Edu_Upgrading_a_Preconfigured_CDD-Petter_Reinholdtsen.mpeg

missing on 2005-07-16:
03-Debian-Med Andreas Tille (T2)
05-Using Debian in hardware with no OSS drivers Manuel Romero (T2)

missing on 2005-07-14:
06-Debian-Kernel Team Overview and Status Dann Frazier (T2)

regards,