Re: Another 8 video's

Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> I'm now downloading all of July 17th, and the three missing video's from
> July 14th to dc5video.debian.net. They should be available shortly. I'm
> putting a MD5SUMS file in the root of dc5video too.

These two files are in the wrong place:
2005-07-14/07-Debian_Installer-Holger_Levsen_Joey_Hess_Christian_perrier_Frans_Pop.mpeg
(replacing 2005-07-15/FriJul15-1345.mpg) and
2005-07-14/08-Are_We_Really_Devoted_to_Our_Users-Margarita_Manterola.mpeg (replacing 2005-07-15/Are_we_really_devoted_to_our_users-by_Margarita_Manterola.mpeg).

The one talk still missing from the 14th is "Debian-Kernel Team Overview
and Status" by Dann Frazier.

> Once everything is available, it's certainly worth checking over
> whether everything has been succesfully transferred, and also to delete
> the temporary raw video footage that's now still there.

All the T2 talks from the 16th are missing (or were they not recorded?),
plus "Cross-compiling applications and creating Debian packages for
embedded systems" by Carlos Aguiar.

"Package Management and Revision Control, A wedding" Scott James Remnant
is missing from the 17th.  I particularly wanted to see this and thought
it was recorded.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings