Re: debconf5 - videos of the talks and BOFs available

In case it isn't obvious, version 0.2 of the DVD build files is also
broken due to a late change.  You need to remove the "-j" from the
dvdauthor command line in the Makefile.

(I don't normally make such buggy releases; it's just that I don't
want to spend ~10 hours doing a full build after each change.)

I would appreciate some help or at least feedback on this.  I don't
think I can finish the job by myself.

--
Ben Hutchings
Hoare's Law of Large Problems: