Re: Status of the videoraid / remaining videos

Hi,

On Sunday 24 July 2005 14:56, John Lightsey wrote:
> > John, did you have a chance to backup/mirror the remaining videos, so
> > that Arto can "release" the videoraid ?
>
> Please don't.  The bigger of the two hard disks crashed on Friday night.
> After fscking it and copying everything to a new drive, I'm missing some
> of the files that are still on the videoraid.  If it's at all possible
> to get the videoraid put online with ssh access, I'd like to download
> the missing files.  I haven't finished figuring out exactly what has
> been lost.

Arto, can you please comment on this ?

AFAIK, ssh access is not really necessary, http-download would be good enough.
Maybe we will ask you then, to move some files around...

> > John, is there anything on http://www.nixnuts.net/debconf5/. yet, which
> > is not available on dc5video.debian.net ?
> I'm uploading some of the material from 0714 today, which includes
> 06-Autobuilding_Experimental-Andreas_Barth.mpeg.

John, could you please mail me excactly which files can be copied to
debconf5video.d.n ?!

regards,