Re: Status of the videoraid / remaining videos

On Sun, 2005-07-24 at 13:42 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi John, Jeroen, Arto,
> hope you had a good trip home and recovered well...!
>
> Hi "rest of the tean",
> let me repeat: hope you had a good trip home and recovered well ;-)
>

> John, did you have a chance to backup/mirror the remaining videos, so that
> Arto can "release" the videoraid ?

Please don't.  The bigger of the two hard disks crashed on Friday night.
After fscking it and copying everything to a new drive, I'm missing some
of the files that are still on the videoraid.  If it's at all possible
to get the videoraid put online with ssh access, I'd like to download
the missing files.  I haven't finished figuring out exactly what has
been lost.

> IIRC Arto also offered hosting some/all? raw files on a (different) machine on
> the net, so the whole team can (read-only) access it and do some
> post-processing on it. Arto, comment on that ? John, do we need that ?

> John, is there anything on http://www.nixnuts.net/debconf5/. yet, which is not
> available on dc5video.debian.net ?

I'm uploading some of the material from 0714 today, which includes
06-Autobuilding_Experimental-Andreas_Barth.mpeg.

> All, is there a single list of which talks need (more or at all)
> post-processing ? Who is able to work on that ?

I've been going off of
http://www.debconf.org/debconf5/about/schedule

John