Status of the videoraid / remaining videos

Hi John, Jeroen, Arto,
hope you had a good trip home and recovered well...!

Hi "rest of the tean",
let me repeat: hope you had a good trip home and recovered well ;-)

John, did you have a chance to backup/mirror the remaining videos, so that
Arto can "release" the videoraid ?
IIRC Arto also offered hosting some/all? raw files on a (different) machine on
the net, so the whole team can (read-only) access it and do some
post-processing on it. Arto, comment on that ? John, do we need that ?

John, is there anything on http://www.nixnuts.net/debconf5/. yet, which is not
available on dc5video.debian.net ?

Jeroen, regarding the hosting on dc5video.debian.net:
- we need a way to upload videos (and edit the index.html) to it, I volunteer
to do that job.
- is traffic really no problem at all or should/must we use bit torrents, if
we achieve to release videos in higher resolutions / a dvd ?
- I would like to establish a better (for more years & content) hostname _now_
(and setup a proper redirect from dc5video.debian.net) - how about
debconf-archive.debian.net ?

Also Ben Hutching (nick Womble2) said on #debconf today:
<Womble2> I have constructed a Makefile that seems to work to make DVD images
of the DC5 video
<Womble2> I still need to sort out some menus and wait another 10 hours or so
for the video conversion

All, is there a single list of which talks need (more or at all)
post-processing ? Who is able to work on that ?

regards,