Re: debconf5 - videos of the talks and BOFs available

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Holger Levsen wrote:

Please note, that not all videos are available _now_. The ones missing will be
released when they're ready :-) We hope this is soon, but you have take into
consideration, that some of us worked >16h a day - so we might need some time
to recover.
Thanks for yll your really good work.  I have two remarks:

1) http://dc5video.debian.net/2005-07-16/pres says:

   Debian-Med Andreas Tille
   Safer Hex in Public Holger Levsen
   FAI ­ the Fully Automatic Installation/ Thomas Langr/
   Structural Evolution Bdale Garbee
   Tutorial about programs, debconf, man pages translation using gettext Christian Perrier

     I dont know what "pres" really means but the realy directory contains

   Conducting_Cooperatively_towards_a_better_Debian-Jeroen_van_Wolffelaar.mpeg

     Instead of "Debian-Med Andreas Tille".  The other entries in "pres"
     seem to be available as video on the directory.

2) It would be nice if you would do some announcement once all talks are available.

Kind regards and thanks again

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de