Re: debconf5 - videos of the talks and BOFs available

I want to thank the team again, the quality is above and beyond anything I could have expected.

Were there costs incurred by the video team that nee to be defrayed? It may be good to detail them on the site, possibly, so people can help make sure its all paid for. (unless the conference sponsors funded this, in which case we owe them thanks!)

Thanks again!