Re: If you work as audio or video mixer, make a note of the time if you lose sound, video or capture.

We just discussed this. Perhaps a wiki page where we add each talk
plus notes might work better. Gives a better overview than 100 little
readme files that contain 1 line. Easier to spot candidates for
insta-publish/rework/ the bin.

Also, easier to share and to see how the whole thing is going.