Fwd: video volunteer list version 1.1 - PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!!!

and once again for the video list - accidentally sent it to the team list...
too many lists :)

--- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ---
Von: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@gmx.de>
An: debconf5-team@lists.debconf.org, p2@mind.be, boss@cc.helsinki.fi
Betreff: video volunteer list version 1.1 - PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!!!
Datum: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:54:57 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
An updated version of the volunteer list is available, it somehow settled
now and could be good for the rest of the event, cause finally we know our
needs now. I keep the past days to see who has made the training and can do
which job.

Please give me a short feedback that this mail reached you and that the plan
is O.K. for you, I might hbave overseen some availability time, plus I would
like to be sure everybody supposed to work has really noticed it.

In addition, I attach the PDF for onöy tomorrow's plan, so Andrew can print
it.

Thank you very much for your help!

Kalle: It would be nice if you'd bring your camera!

Kalle, P2: could you subscribe the debconf video list by sending an empty
mail to debconf5-video-subscribe@lists.debconf.org (and confirm to me or the
list that you did? thanks!

Henning