notebooks status

Hi,

svideo is untested as we miss the svideo cabel.

video-laptop2 is now configured with x.org and accelerated xdrivers. besides
that is optimal configured for csd. besides this is a has a proven working
config at csd. (no other changes since we where there.)

video-laptop3 we forgot at csd (autsch! shouldnt happen again!!!), but
nonetheless has a also proven working config.

video-laptop1 I just updated with fai, noel will install x.org tomorrow
morning real early :-) (_he_ said). It will need some minor tweaks, which I
can do most fastly I think. Maybe I can apply tonite. Dunno yet.
video-laptop1 is the one which should be used as svideo output machine for the
talkers slides. (if noel installed x.org.)

noel, herman, tore, lazyboy, please wake me up in time. thank you.

regards,