Re: 1-4 S-video extension cables needed for the video team.

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:41:56 +0200, Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> wrote:

On Thursday 07 July 2005 20:08, Herman Robak wrote:
  We would also like to feed S-video from the speaker's
presentation into the video mixer(s).  That may or may
not require an extra extension cable or two.  We'll know
tomorrow before noon.

could we try to make this eleven, so mooch can get those cables a little
earlier, so that we/you have them around 12oo/12.30/13oo?

 I think we could.  However, if we need 4, we would only need 2 of them
before the small auditorium is used.  Do we use it on Saturday?

--
Herman Robak