Update on volunteers

Hi!

I just sent out an update to the video team volunteers, explaining the
current status as it has been communicated on this list, as well as the
scheduling details.

I also asked them to look at their schedules and say when they will be
able to attend. My idea is that they should be present at least the day
before Debian Day (8th July) so everybody can learn each other's names
and go through the procedures. Perhaps even practise a little bit with
the equipment.

Earlier I said I would be present on the 1st of July, but on doctor's
orders I will have to take it easy for the first few days of July. I'm
having some dental work done on 30th June and will have to live on pain
killers for the next few days. But I'll be joining you as soon as I can
and will be reachable by phone and email.

Also, the list of volunteers is unchanged, four offers and a fifth
unsure. I'll get back as soon as I know their exact schedules. They know
we are primarily concentrating on getting the talks recorded, and
optionally live streaming. In addition, they have interests ranging from
doing postprocessing to documenting other things besides the talks, but
we can discuss this when we meet.

Cheers,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>