Re: quo vadis, video team ?!

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:12:09 +0200, Holger Levsen <debian@layer-acht.org> wrote:

I think we should have another video team meeting before debconf5... do you
think the same ? It looks like live-streaming will be impossible (from the
network constraints), so we'll "only" provide recordings _in_time_ - but this
still needs preparations, IMO.

The next three days+evenings I'll be at or on my way to/from linuxtag, I would
have time this saturday between 14 and 18 UTC or on monday at 17 UTC, least
prefered option would be on tuesday between 16 and 19 UTC. On wednesday I'll
be on my way to Helsinki...

 At 14 UTC I am probably still online.  At 18 I may be on my way to my mother
in another town (no Internet) to pick up some stuff that I need for my trip.

--
Herman Robak