Re: Suggested IRC meeting: Channel #debconf-video Thursday June 9th, 1900 UTC.

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 23:04 +0200, Herman Robak wrote:
> It's time for the video team to have it's own IRC meeting.
> I propose Thursday, at 1900 UTC.  Channel: #debconf-video.
>
> Suggestions or objections are welcome.

Sorry, I'm booked for that time, but one thing you could think about
among all the other things is how to handle the camera crew. I'll send
an update on the status of volunteers shortly so you'll have all my
details.

Oh yes: if you feel up to it, you could think about the following
questions (which are arguably a million times more boring than thinking
about the actual setup):

If a camera breaks, who will pay? Is there sufficient travelers
insurance to cover it?

Background: one of my Linux-Aktivaattori tasks has been insuring the
conference. Also see the recent post on debconf5-team
(http://liw.iki.fi/lists/debconf5-team@lists.debconf.org/msg00447.html).

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>