Re: Video team status

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 10:45 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Martin arrives on the 8th or 9th, John on the 8th in the evening. Herman
> arrives on the 3rd and I'll be there from the 1st. Fabian is not on my video
> team list, as he stated he won't really participate in our efforts. (If this
> has changed Fabian, obviously great ;-)

I'll be there (== here == Espoo, Finland :) the whole time and I'll
gladly help out where I can. But I can't be a full-time member of the
video team because my Linux-Aktivaattori duties may require me to
suddenly rush off to handle some DebConf bureacracy.

(In case someone didn't know, Linux-Aktivaattori is the legal body in
Finland who signs contracts etc. for DebConf.)

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>