Re: Video team status

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 13:58 +0200, Herman Robak wrote:
> On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 19:49:40 -0500, John Lightsey <lightsey@debian.org> wrote:
> > We're also lacking in USB2 drive enclosures.
>
>   Do we need to bring enclosures or large USB disks?
> Can't they be borrowed or purchased locally?

If they can be borrowed locally, that's fine.  The Wiki only mentions 2
USB drives though, mine is a case that will take any 3.5" IDE drive,
yours uses a 30GB 2.5" drive (it's not possible to swap out that disk,
right?)

As far as hardware goes though, the drives and a couple of extra
wireless mics seem to be all that's missing at this point.

> > What day are you going to arrive?
>
>   The evening of July 2nd, or the afternoon of the 3rd.  I am about to order
> a flight.  I might bring a fellow Norwegian who can join the team.

You and Fabian get to nail down all the details before everyone else
arrives then.  :)

John