Video team status

Hi!

I'm currently awaiting information about potential volunteers. So far
one is confirmed. I hope to get a handful at least.

What's the status on the hardware setup?

Are the tests far enough to be able to draw a final diagram of how it
will work? If not, it would be good to try some more things so we know
if any pieces are missing. We can still get any missing hardware if
needed, but it will be harder the longer we wait!

Cheers,
--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>