T-shirt size distribution, was: Re: Expected number of attendees for conference bags?

Hi Steve,

Am 13.05.22 um 15:06 schrieb Steve McIntyre:
> So, we're leaning towards doing some branded socks, to be a little
> different. Could I ask for an idea of the T-shirt sizing data for
> attendees please? It won't be a perfect fit as a proxy for sock size,
> but we're hoping it will give us something to go on.

S - Small, Fitted cut	4
S - Small	26
M - Medium, Fitted cut	10
M - Medium	85
L - Large, Fitted cut	4
L - Large	69
XL - Extra Large, Fitted cut	7
XL - Extra Large	44
2XL - Extra Large 2	8
3XL - Extra Large 3	8
4XL - Extra Large 4	4
Total	269

TSV for your LibreOffice import convenience :-)

Kind regards,
Daniel