Broken XML comments at debconf10.debconf.org

Hi,

I cannot browse the DebConf10 website (https://debconf10.debconf.org/)
since its source contains some nested comments, which are not valid XML:

    <!--
    -->

Firefox complains that “Consecutive hyphens did not terminate a comment
[…]”, Chromium fails similarly on “Double hyphen within comment”.
NetSurf does not fail, but it should I think.

I hope this is the right channel to bring up the issue (or at least an
acceptable one). Is there any chance someone could fix the broken
comments?

All the best

--
Grzegorz Szymaszek